Maximum Hold Strongest Hair Extension Tape Tabs 60pc
Maximum hold is our most aggressive longest longest-lasting salon bond™ 5/16" x 1-1/2" hair extension tape tabs, These tabs are the strongest double-sided tape tabs we offer, perfect for adding to new installs and for all your reapplications. You will receive 5 cards with 12 tabs on each adding up to 60 tabs in all.
Professional Use Only
Important: All our beauty products are for professional use only! and any application should be done by a licensed hair cosmetologist and hair extension professional.
When using any product we offer for sale, we ask you to always do a skin test before any type of use.
It has a maximum hold time of 8-12 weeks, even longer depending on wear and washing. Our maximum hold hair extension tape is stronger and holds longer than our Extreme hold tape.
- Really Love It Maximum hold is easy to clean up using either of our removers
- Used for all your hair extension needs.
- Perfect for your sandwich method installs.
- Great hold to use over a machine weft and hand-tied hair extensions
- It's also a medical-grade adhesive
- Hair extension replacement tape
- Hold time 8-12 weeks even longer depending on how often you wash your hair
- Do not use keratin or oil-based conditioners or shampoos as these will loosen your bond.
HAIR EXTENSION TIPS AND TRICKS FOR A LONGER STRONGER HOLD TIME
If you like, you can heat up your taped tabs once installed by just slightly tapping across the weft quickly if needed. By doing this the tape can expand and then shrink into the hair it's being applied to giving a nice strong longer-lasting bond.
Tip: When doing an install, do not wash your hair for at least 2 full days, It's best to not use any conditioners that are oil-based or keratin-based as these will loosen up your tape.
Important: When using any product we offer for sale, we ask you to always do a skin test prior to installation.
Tips for hair extensions removal or takedowns
For removal it's best to use a clarifying shampoo and warm water: this is key!
After you apply your remover you should rinse off excess residue and it can take 2-3 times washing to really get all the oils out.