Hair Wefting Tape Kit 2
This kit is a simple get-started kit. It includes supplies needed for making a seamless hair weft extension.
KIT #2 CONTAINS
(2) Rolls of hair wefting tape 1/2" x 3 yards
(1) Roll Seamless Pro single side 1/2" x 3 yard
(1) Liquid Gold Bond is a weave adhesive
(1) C-22 Citrus Hair Extension Tape Remover or Super Solv, if we are out of stock of either item we will give you one or the other instead.
Our Hair Wefting Tape 1/2" x 3 yards is our strongest-holding double-sided best-selling hair extension tape. It's our all-purpose hair extension tape used for all your hair extension needs.
Liquid Gold Bond is a hair weave adhesive, that is a firm-holding invisible liquid bond adhesive. It's the strongest hair extension glue on the market today. This hair-bonding product dries clear and holds firmly without flaking. Oil resistant and long-lasting.
C-22 Solvent remover is one of our most popular hair adhesive removers that is a fast-acting and very powerful citrus solvent for all hair systems.
Tips for hair extensions removal or takedowns
It's best to use a clarifying shampoo and warm water: this is key!
After you apply your remover you should rinse off excess residue and it can take 2-3 times washing to really get all the oils out.
- Perfect for making a seamless hair weft extension that is super-strong holding (using the sandwiched method )
- Great hold to use over a machine weft and hand-tied hair extensions for a no-mess takedown.
- Our new hair wefting tape is our Double-Sided most aggressive adhesive tape.
- No other hair extension tape is made with two different adhesives for a longer stronger hold.
Important: when using any product we offer for sale, we ask you always do a skin test prior to installation.
If you have any questions please feel free to email or call anytime as we are always happy to help!
FOR MORE TIPS AND TRICKS PLEASE CLICK HERE
- Most important always make a test weft before making many wefts, its best to understand on your first test weft if its what you like, and really important making sure you used plenty of product when creating your hair weft extensions, also making sure you are ok with the single side as a weft not just as a backing for some customers our tape may have to much shine for fine thin hair weft install. Our single side is best for underneath as a backing.