Hair Wefting Tape Kit One
Hair wefting extension kits include all the supplies needed for making at least one head full set of seamless tape-in hair weft extensions.
KIT # ONE CONTAINS
(1) Roll of double-sided hair wefting tape 1/2 x 3 yards
(1) Liquid Gold Bond A Weave Adhesive
(1) C-22 Citrus Hair Extension Tape Remover or Super Solv, If we are out of stock of either item we will give you one or the other instead.
Directions using Beta Bond Plus glue for making hair extensions
- Add Beta Bond Plus glue to your tape. A small line across usually works quite well. Spread it evenly across the width of the tape.
- Set your blow drier to slow low heat for about 15-20 seconds.
- When it starts looking clear, that's when you want to start adding the hair or machine weft hair to your tape.
- Add a bit more adhesive before adding your top tape just before closing to complete your hair weft.
Tape to your own hair/head installs:
- Pull the white backing off your pre-made taped hair extension/weft and add the Beta Bond Plus glue to your tape. Again, a small line across works quite well;
- Heat it up until it starts to turn clear, then press and hold in place at the location you want to install it on your head/hair for at least 10 seconds. Depending on the humidity or temperature simply hold it in place until it feels secure. You can use a low-heat setting on your blow drier if needed to secure it.
This is a perfect quick fix for all your hair extension needs! Just dab on the tape using your finger, then quickly blow dry it for 10 seconds will lock in the hold.
Note: Wash your fingers with warm water and a bit of soap - it should clean up nicely.
Takedown (uninstall) tip: Always use the warmest water when doing a takedown it really does help remove any adhesive faster.
Differences between Liquid Gold glue and Beta Bond Plus adhesives
Beta Bond Plus is thinner, and white in color until it dries then it turns clear. It also does not have an intense smell like Liquid Gold Bond A Weave, however, it does have an odor more like Elmer's glue – that, we CAN DEAL WITH while doing our hair!
Beta Bond Plus can be used for all your hair extension needs.
- Perfect for making a seamless hair weft extension that is super-strong.
- Great to add on to the tape when making a weft using machine-wefted hair or hand-tied hair extensions.
HAIR EXTENSION TIPS AND TRICKS FOR A LONGER STRONGER HOLD TIME
- If you like, you can heat up your sandwiched taped-in hair extensions. WHY? Heating up your tape a little, will help the tape expand and then shrink onto the hair. By doing this it will give you a super strong holding bond.
- When you are done doing an install, do not wash your hair for at least 2 full days, and do not use conditioners on your wefts immediately after.
- It's best to not use any conditioners that are oil-based or keratin-based conditioners that can loosen up your tap directly on your new wefts.
- Most importantly always best to first make a test weft as a practice piece
- It is really important to make sure you use plenty of adhesive/glue when creating your hair weft extensions.
- Make sure you use the single side as a backing when installing the sandwich method hair extensions.
- If you have fine thin hair our single side is best for underneath as a backing.
- Important: When using any product we offer for sale, we ask you to always do a skin test prior to installation.
FREE HOW TO MAKE HAIR EXTENSIONS
If you have any questions please feel free to email or call anytime as we are always happy to help!