Seamless Pro Double Sided Hair Extension Tape
Seamless Pro Extreme hold 5/16" x 3 Yards is our double-sided hair extension tape because it is the most aggressive longer stronger lasting If you don't like to use hair extension tape tabs this role is for you!
Also, many of our customers love our Seamless Pro single-sided extreme hold tape so they can use it as a backing and ours comes on a roll.
This is not used to make your own hair weft extensions only our wefting tape can be used to do that.
- Used for all your hair extension needs.
- Perfect for your sandwich method installs.
- Great to close a weft by adding it on the top when making your own hair extensions. This way water can never seep in when showering.
- It's also a medical grade adhesive
- Hair extension replacement tape
- Hold time 8 -10-weeks even longer depending on how often you wash your hair
- Do not use keratin or oil-based conditioners or shampoos as these will loosen your bond.
If you have any questions please feel free to email or call anytime as we are always happy to help!
REMOVER TIPS AND TRICKS: HOT TO WARM WATER IS KEY WHEN REMOVING YOUR HAIR WEFT EXTENSIONS!
PLEASE USE C-22 or our Super solve removers and if you don't have any remover you can always use a bit of 99% alcohol for the hard-to-remove bonds, or pure acetone just dab a Q-tip on your weft as you are removing, this will help with a faster removal process.
Important! This is not used to make your own hair weft extensions: only our wefting tape can be used to do that.
HAIR EXTENSION TIPS AND TRICKS
If you like, you can heat up your taped-in hair extensions.
By heating up your tape a little it will help the tape expand and then shrink onto the hair by doing this it should give you a longer stronger holding bond.
When doing an install, do not wash your hair for at least 2 full days, and do not use conditioners right on your wefts. It's best to not use any conditioners that are oil-based or keratin-based as these will loosen up your tape.
Important: when using any product we offer for sale, we ask you always do a skin test prior to installation.
Education: HOW TO MAKE HAIR EXTENSIONS
HAIR EXTENSION TAPE SIZE CHART