Liquid Gold Bond A Weave Hair Extension Glue
Liquid Gold Bond 1 oz tube is a weave adhesive glue used for bonding loose hair to make your own seamless hair wefts. Liquid gold glue is a firm-holding invisible liquid bond adhesive for hair extension. It's the strongest hair glue on the market today.
Professional Use Only
Never apply this adhesive glue to your own hair or scalp
Important: All our beauty products are for professional use only! and any application should be done by a licensed hair cosmetologist and hair extension professional.
When using any product we offer for sale, we ask you to always do a skin test before any type of use.
Please follow our free tutorial on how to make your own tape-in hair extensions using our newest products!
Liquid Gold Bond is a hair weave adhesive, that is a firm-holding invisible liquid bond adhesive.
It's the strongest hair extension glue on the market today. Great hold to use inside our tape if your using a machine weft and hand-tied hair extensions when making a weft.
This hair-bonding product dries clear and holds firmly without flaking. Oil-resistant and long-lasting.
C-22 Solvent remover is one of our most popular hair adhesive removers that is a fast-acting and very powerful citrus solvent for all hair systems.
Tips for hair extensions removal or takedowns
It's best to use a clarifying shampoo and warm water: this is key!
After you apply your remover you should rinse off excess residue and it can take 2-3 times washing to really get all the oils out.
- Perfect for making a seamless hair weft extension that is super-strong holding (using the sandwiched method )
- Great hold to use over a machine weft and hand-tied hair extensions for a no-mess takedown.
- Our new hair wefting tape is our Double-Sided most aggressive adhesive tape.
- No other hair extension tape is made with two different adhesives for a longer stronger hold.
Important: When using any product we offer for sale, we ask you to always do a skin test prior to installation.
If you have any questions please feel free to email or call anytime as we are always happy to help!
- Most importantly always make a test weft before making many wefts.
- It's best to understand on your first test weft if it is what you like, and really important to make sure you use plenty of product when creating your hair weft extensions
- Make sure you are okay with the single side as a weft not just as a backing for some customers our tape may have to much shine for fine thin hair weft install. Our single side is best for underneath as a backing.