Beta Bond Plus Hair Extension Adhesive
is a 2oz bottle of the safest hair-extension skin-safe acrylic adhesive. It dries clear, is non-toxic, non-latex based, and another big plus is that it's non-flammable. Easy to breathe!
When using Beta Bond Plus and Super Solv remover along with our own medical-grade Seamless Pro Extreme Hold hair wefting tape, rest assured all three of these new products are the safest hair extension products on the market. We are the exclusive worldwide source for these kits!
Our products are always tested by us first, and we know our customers will be very happy using our medical-grade tape and Beta Bond Plus adhesive.
A blow-drier is a must when using this adhesive to make your own tape-in seamless hair weft extensions.
Please follow our free tutorial on how to make your own tape-in hair extensions using our newest products!
Directions using Beta Bond Plus glue for making hair extensions
- Add Beta Bond Plus glue to your tape. A small line across usually works quite well. Spread it evenly across the width of the tape.
- Set your blow drier to slow low heat for about 15-20 seconds.
- When it starts looking clear, that's when you want to start adding the hair or machine weft hair to your tape.
- Add a bit more adhesive before adding your top tape just before closing to complete your hair weft.
Tape to your own hair/head installs:
- Pull the white backing off your pre-made taped hair extension/weft and add the Beta Bond Plus glue to your tape. Again, a small line across works quite well;
- Heat it up until it starts to turn clear, then press and hold in place at the location you want to install it on your head/hair for at least 10 seconds. Depending on the humidity or temperature simply hold it in place until it feels secure. You can use a low-heat setting on your blow drier if needed to secure it.
This is a perfect quick fix for all your hair extension needs! Just a dab on the tape using your finger, then quickly blow dry it for 10 seconds will lock in the hold.
Note: Wash your fingers after with warm water and a bit of soap - it should clean up nicely.
Takedown (uninstall) tip: Always use the warmest water when doing a takedown it really does help remove any adhesive faster.
Differences between Liquid Gold glue and Beta Bond Plus adhesives
Beta Bond Plus is thinner, white in color until it dries then it turns clear. It also does not have an intense smell like Liquid Gold Bond A Weave, however, it does have an odor more like Elmer's glue – that, we CAN DEAL WITH while doing our hair!
Beta Bond Plus can be used for all your hair extension needs.
- Perfect for making a seamless hair weft extension that is super-strong.
- Great to add on to the tape when making a weft using machine-wefted hair or hand-tied hair extensions.
HAIR EXTENSION TIPS AND TRICKS FOR A LONGER STRONGER HOLD TIME
- If you like, you can heat up your sandwiched taped-in hair extensions. WHY? By heating up your tape a little, it will help the tape expand and then shrink onto the hair. By doing this it will give you a super strong holding bond.
- When you are done doing an install, do not wash your hair for at least 2 full days, and do not use conditioners on your wefts immediately after.
- It's best to not use any conditioners that are oil-based or keratin-based conditioners can loosen up your tap directly on your new wefts.
Important: when using any product we offer for sale, we ask you always do a skin test prior to installation.
FREE HOW TO MAKE HAIR EXTENSIONS
If you have any questions please feel free to email or call anytime as we are always happy to help!
Liquid Gold Bond A Weave glue is orange in color and once dry it is clear and is also a strong holding time for hair glue. But it does have an intense smell so for our most sensitive customers it's not the best. But its been around for 20 years now and until now it's all we have ever used.
Really Love It Enterprises company has been researching for many years now to bring you the top grade safest hair care products to all our customers because we care and want to be considered the safest hair extension product company in the industry. What's also marvelous is for those that are super sensitive to smell this will not knock you out! We do however advise you to do a small patch test of any product we sell before applying just to be safe!.
Also, it has been approved as an FDA licensed cosmetic manufacturer industry. Beta Bond Plus has been tested by independent labs for dermal irritation and inhalation levels and they do not contain any known carcinogens reproductive toxins or cytotoxins.
FYI: DURING WINTER MONTHS, THIS PRODUCT MAY FREEZE, CAUSING IT TO HARDEN. WE ARE CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR PRODUCTS THAT FREEZE IN TRANSIT. If your not in the USA please choose expedited shipping!