Maximum Hold Hair Extension Tape~Long Lasting
Really Love It Maximum hold 3/8"x 3 yards is a very aggressive double-sided hair extension tape, our customers really love this tape, right along with the tape tabs.
It has a maximum hold time of 8-12 weeks, even longer depending on wear and washing. Our maximum hold hair extension tape is stronger and holds longer than our Extreme hold tape.
- Really Love It Maximum hold is easy to clean up using either of our removers
- Used for all your hair extension needs.
- Perfect for your sandwich method installs.
- Great hold to use over a machine weft and hand-tied hair extensions
- It's also a medical-grade adhesive
- Hair extension replacement tape
- Hold time 10 -12 weeks even longer depending on how often you wash your hair
- Do not use keratin or oil-based conditioners or shampoos as these will loosen your bond.
If you have any questions please feel free to email or call anytime as we are always happy to help!
REMOVER TIPS AND TRICKS: PLEASE USE C-22 or our Super solve and always have 99% alcohol for the hard-to-remove bonds, just dab a Q-tip on your weft as you are removing, this will help with a faster removal process.
HAIR EXTENSION TIPS AND TRICKS FOR A LONGER STRONGER HOLD TIME
If you like, you can heat up your taped-in hair extensions by just tapping your flat iron across your weft or just heat up a tad with a blow drier.
WHY? heating up your tape a little bit will help the tape expand and then shrink onto the hair by doing this, should give you a longer stronger holding bond.
When doing an install, do not wash your hair for at least 2 full days, and do not use conditioners right on your wefts. It's best not to use any conditioners that are oil-based or keratin-based as these will loosen up your tape.
Important: when using any product we offer for sale, we ask you to always do a skin test before installation.
FREE HOW TO MAKE HAIR EXTENSIONS